An Outlook About Smart Contract Security
With the consistent progression in technology, blockchain tech seems to be the most promising in terms of security...
Smart Contracts Auditing Services, DeFi Safety Audits, Cybersecurity Solutions
For Blockchain & Crypto Products.
Have your code reviewe by Asfalia's team of
Seasoned security experts.
Receive reporting and recommendation on
how to remediate vulnerabilites.
Prove the correctness of your contract code with highly scalable Formal Verification techniques.
This is the most crucial stage because the detail is key for a successful smart contract Security audit. Here we will gather the specifications from you to know the intended behavior of smart contract.
- Verify that every detail in the specification is implemented in smart contract.
- Verify that the contract does not have any behavior that is not specified in specifications.
- Verify that contract does not violate original intended behavior of specifications.
- Smart contract will be manually deployed on any of the test network (Ropsten/Rinkeby) using remix IDE.
- All the transaction hashes will be recorded.
- Gas consumptions and behavior of functions also noted.
- The smart contract will be manually deployed in a sandbox environment like testnet/mainnet forks, hardhat, ganache, etc
- Smart contract functions will be tested on multiple parameters and under multiple conditions to ensure that all paths of functions are functioning as intended.
Testing with automated tools is important to catch those bugs that humans miss.
At the end, we would provide you a comprehensive report along with details of audit and steps to cover up with the vulnerabilities if we found any in your contracts.
Our audit reports are custom, thorough, and transparent. The report will classify any identified vulnerabilities by severity (Critical, Medium, Low),
along with suggested remediations. With every successful audit, we'll also provide you with a uniquely certificate that we encourage you to share with pride! You can show as proof of your successful Audit.